Saturday, June 30, 2007

Happy to be HOME! What a year - July 2006 - July 2007!

Grampie and Xan look happy.
Brianan is very happy to see Jim in his "starry starry necklace". I am thrilled to see Danya and Colleen.
Ailis gets a tight squeeze from "her favorite brother-in law", Jim.
Andre woke up for the party! I look a little jet lagged...but happy!
Back in the USA! Flashing lights, flowers, and flags!
Lea with Meme and Ed.
Hurrah for the red, white, and blue!
Natalie likes giving Xan some 'ears' - me too.
Wingaersheek Beach - the best beach in the whole world! I love Wingaersheeeeeeek!
Thanks for the paella, Tara and Mia.
"Yeah! Lea and Jim are home!" (I think that's what they are saying)

We arrived home on July 1, 2007!
Our son, Xan, met us at the airport. Before we knew it --- we were being seranaded with
"God Bless America" by all the Donovan cousins and my parents at Wingaersheek Beach -
a fabulous welcome home! What a great feeling to be home.....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home